"....(He will) gently lead those who are with young." Isaiah 40:11b

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bible Reading with Kids

NIV Daily Bible: In Chronological Order Softcover  -     
        By: F. LaGard Smith
    
As I write this, my kids are now 14, 11, 9, and 7. Would you believe that I still have a hard time finding alone time with God? Sometimes it seams that the older they get, the more they need me. 


Sorry. Don't mean to scare any of you!

I'm finding myself using an old method of Bible study once again....having my time in the word WITH my kids. My main man is working nights right now. So after I get everyone herded through the shower, we snuggle up on the couch with my Daily Bible. We don't have any timeline. We just read a little until it is time for bed, or I've lost their attention. Surprisingly, they have been pretty spellbound. After all, it is the greatest story ever written!

No comments:

Post a Comment