"....(He will) gently lead those who are with young." Isaiah 40:11b

Monday, February 1, 2010

How Is Your Project Going?

IMG_0959 I have been so encouraged by the excitement over our Valentine's project and have been so blessed by all of your comments and e-mails. I was thinking this weekend that it would be so fun to see what everyone is doing and how our kids are responding to everything.


I had fun working on my basket today. I have this heart shaped basked I've had for years and tend to put out every February. I realized today that I didn't have any colored paper, due to a child how was a little over-zealous about the new paper shredder and fed it our entire package of construction paper. However, I remembered that I had some tissue paper in my gift wrapping stuff....and I love tissue paper in the window with the light shining through.


IMG_0960 If you'd like to share how you are doing your project, I'd love to hear from you. You can e-mail pictures and stories about how it is going at your house to thosewithyoung@roadrunner.com. I'd like to post them on the website so we can get to know each other and be encouraged by what God is doing in our families. How about we do it on Friday, the 12th?


IMG_0961 I will only post first names. I would love to say what state you are from, so we can get a feel for where our moms are from. If you e-mail anything you'd rather not be posted, let me know. Your privacy and security are important to me.


Yay! Have a great week!


Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment